HP Series 60kv200mA High Voltage Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HP 60KV200mA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 380V
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PFM
- Output Voltage: 60kv
- Output Polarity: Positive or Negative
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Application: High Voltage Capacitor Charging, Vacuum Sputtering
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 12kw
- Connection Mode: Series Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Frequency Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 200mA
- Circuit Mode: IGBT Full Bridge Circuit
- Output Display: LED
- Cooling Method: Forced Air Cooling or Oil Cooling
- Color: Ral7035
- Specification: IGBT & HF transformer
- HS Code: 85044019
The HP series is high power type high voltage power supply designed by Idealtek, it consists of featured series resonant inverter part, rectifying part and filtering part, it ranges in power from 5KW to 15KW, from 5KV to 60KV in voltage.
HP series has complete working and output indications, it is built in 19 inch standard enclosure for easy installation, it is widely used for high voltage charging, high voltage test and labs etc.
1. Continuous DC operation or capacitor charging application.
2. Output voltage: 5KV/10KV/20KV/30KV/40KV/50KV/60KV optional.
3. Output power: 5KW/10KW/15KW
4. Output voltage & current both 0 ~ 100% rated value continuously adjustable.
5. CV & CC working modes
6. Max. charging/discharging repetition frequency: 50kHz
7. Charging/discharging repetition accuracy: <2% (@50Hz)
8. Forced air cooling, very rugged design
9. Remote control (analog signal or RS port) (optional)
The HP unit is made up of four different functional parts as shown below:
This stage takes three-phase 380Vac or 440Vac input, then after rectifies and filters, it creates a 600Vdc pulsing DC output.
High Frequency DC/AC Part
This stage uses an IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) full bridge circuit to convert the pulsing DC to a high frequency AC waveform that feeds the next stage.
Series Resonant Tank Part
This part is an inductor in series with a capacitor. This LC network defines the characteristic impedance of the system and the frequency at which the AC current resonant.
High Voltage AC/DC Part
This part uses a transformer to step up the high frequency AC the necessary high voltage level. A rectifier circuit is then used to convert the high voltage, high frequency AC to the high voltage DC
Theory of Operation
The IGBT full bridge inverter and the Series Resonant Tank circuit are the key components in this power supply.
The series resonant inverter converts input voltage source to a equivalent current source, each pulsing is equivalent to an energy pack, which is sent to output load or output filtering capacitor after HV rectifying.
Different output voltage and current corresponds to different output pulsing frequency, adjusting pulsing frequency leads to output voltage and current changes.
|1. Input Voltage||Tri-phase 380V±10%|
|2. Input current||30A (Max.)|
|3. Output Power||12KW|
|4. Output Voltage||60KV, adjustable output voltage.|
|5. Output current||200mA, adjustable output current.|
|5. Output polarity||positive or negative as customers' requirements.|
|6.Output adjusting mode||10-turn potentiometer or 0~10V analog signal control or RS port.|
|7. Line regulation||≤0.5%|
|8. Load regulation||≤0.5%|
|9. Ripple||≤0.5% (optional)|
|10. Working mode||CC/CV working modes, automatic switchable, withstand long-term continuously working.|
|11. Power factor||≥0.9|
|12. Total Efficiency||≥85%|
|13. Read output||Digital LED|
|14. Output display||41/2 digital meter|
|15. Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|16. Operation Temperature||-10ºC to 40ºC|
|19. Weight||Approx. 100Kg|
1. Repetition accuracy depends on load capacity and charging/discharging frequency, accuracy range: 0.1% ~ 2%
2. In case of special requirements, HV isolation switch should be installed between output and capacitors to prevent damages caused by capacitor discharging reverse peak voltage.
Custom-made requirements acceptable.
1. Working environment conditions:
1.1. Temperature: -10ºC ~ 40ºC
1.2. Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing)
1.3. Height: 4000m
2. Storage environment conditions:
2.1. Temperature: -10ºC ~ 45ºC
2.2. Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%
2.3. Height: 4000m
Physical drawing and other type enclosure (for reference only)
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.