CCP Series High Voltage Capacitor Charging DC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CCP
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 220VAC or 380VAC
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PFM
- Output Voltage: 5kv ~ 100kv
- Output Polarity: Positive or Negative
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 1kw ~ 5kw
- Connection Mode: Series Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Frequency Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 10mA ~ 10A
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC High Frequency Conversion
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Short, Oh, Over Load, Load Discharging
- Application: High Voltage Capacitor Charging, High Voltage Char
- Specification: IGBT & HF transformer
- HS Code: 85044019
The CCP series high voltage switching mode DC power supply specially designed for capacitor charging, compared to traditional linear HV power supply, it has faster response time and higher efficiency, also it has high precise and adjustable output voltage, featured current-limit working mode and unique discharging circuit which better suit capacitor charging requirements.
1. Continuous DC operation or capacitor charging application
2. Output 0-10kV adjustable from 0 to 100%
3. Constant current output
4. Charging in constant current mode and switch to constant current mode till fully charged.
5. Unique double isolated system, strong anti-interference ability.
6. Forced air cooling, very rugged design
7. Local or remote control (optional)
1. High voltage capacitor charging
2. High voltage charging
|1. Input Voltage||220V±10%|
|2. Output Power||1KW ~ 5KW|
|3. Output Voltage||5KV/10KV/20KV/30KV/60KV/80KV/100KV/120KV (for other output voltages, please contact us), adjustable output voltage.|
|4. Output current||10mA~10A, (for other output current, please contact us), adjustable output current.|
|5. Output polarity||positive or negative|
|6. Output adjusting mode||10-turn potentiometer or 0~10V analog signal control or RS port.|
|7. Line regulation||≤0.5%|
|8. Load regulation||≤0.5%|
|9. Total Efficiency||≥85%|
|10. Read output||Digital LED|
|11. Output display||41/2 digital meter|
|12. Protections function|
|13. Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|14. Dimension||As per output required|
|15. Weight||As per output required|
1. Working environment conditions:
1.1. Temperature:-10ºC ~ 40ºC
1.2. Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing)
1.3. Height: 4000m
2. Storage environment conditions:
2.1. Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
2.2. Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%
2.3. Height: 4000m
1. This power module has HV output, only professional person could operate it.
2. Please check power module as below before start-up
2.1. Keep power module clean and good ventilation.
2.2. HV input & output connectors or HV load no touch anything.
2.3. Please check back current of load well connected with GND bolt at the back of power module.
Physical drawing and other type enclosure (for reference only)
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.