MTP Series 60V100A High Precision Switching Mode DC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MTP - 0060 - 0100T
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 380V
- Starting Mode: Soft-Start
- Power Supplying System: DC Power System
- Modulation System: PWM
- Circuit Mode: Full-Bridge Phase-Shifting Soft Switch PWM Regulat
- Output Setting: Key Button
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Short-Circuit
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Color: Ral 7035
- Trademark: IdealTek
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 6kw
- Connection Mode: PWM
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Width Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control, RS Port
- Application: Motor Test, EV Motor Test, Battery Test
- Enclosure: 5u Standard Benchtop
- Origin: China
1. High-frequency AC/DC conversion circuit, high transfer efficiency & CC/CV precision.
2. Full-bridge phase-shift soft switching technology.
3. Swift transient response time, low ripple.
4. Friendly operation interface, low weight & small size.
5. Unique cooling air duct for good ventilation.
6. Full protection features.
7. Remote control (optional)
8. Multi-unit series & parallel operation (optional)
9. Discharging resistor or feedback unit for motor loads (optional)
1. High frequency transformer adopted to have small size & light weight compared to power frequency transformer power supply.
2. Full-bridge conversion design and phase-shift soft switching PWM control chips adopted.
3. Swift transient response time, low output ripple and strong load adaptability.
4. Output voltage & current adjustable via key buttons on front panel.
5. CC / CV & CV / over-current two working modes, user could select working mode as needs.
6. Over voltage and over current protection values settable.
7. Automatic line voltage drop compensation.
8. Voltage & Current dual-way closed loop control circuit to ensure output stability & precision.
9. Input, output and control circuit triple isolation technology to ensure total reliability and anti-interference ability.
10. Full protection functions, input lack/over voltage, lack phase protection, output over voltage, over current, short-circuit and over heat protection.
11. Automatic discharging function.
12. Emergency button (available for some high power models)
13. Various remote control options (RS232/RS485, 0~5V/0~10/4~20mA analog signal) (optional)
14. Built-in control software (optional)
15. Multi-units series & parallel operation (optional)
16. Discharging resistor unit for motor test (optional, discharging power depends on motor specification)
17. Feedback unit for high power motor tests (optional, feedback unit power depends on motor specification)
General Technical Specification
|1. Input,Output||Input: Tri-phase, three-wire + grounding 380Vac±10%, 50Hz±10%|
Output voltage: 0V ~ 60V, continuously adjustable (as requirement)
Output current: 0A ~ 100A, continuously adjustable (as requirement)
|2. Circuit mode||Full-bridge phase-shifting soft switch PWM regulation|
|3. Accuracy (C.V.)||Line regulation: ≤0.2% Of the rated value (±10% input variance)|
Time drift: ≤0.3% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp drift: ≤0.3‰/ºC of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation: ≤0.2% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to output current change from 0 to rated value)
|4. Accuracy (C.C.)||Line regulation: ≤0.2% Of the rated value (±10% input variance)|
Time drift: ≤0.3% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp drift: ≤0.3‰/ºC of the rated value (output current change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation: ≤0.2% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to output voltage change from 0 to rated value)
|5. Ripple (Vrms) (20Hz~20MHz)||C.V: ≤0.5% of the rated value (80% ~ 100% rated resistive load)|
|6. Output voltage setting range||Continuously adjustable (0 ~ rated value)|
|7. Output current setting range||Continuously adjustable (0 ~ rated value)|
|8. Adjusting mode||Key button setting|
|9. Set error||0.5% of rated value (V & I)|
|10. Display mode||LED|
|11. Display resolution (4-digits)||Voltage: 0.1V|
|12. Display error||0.5% of rated value (V & I) (80% ~ 100% rated resistive load)|
|14. Transient recovery time||Recovery time: ≤20ms (10% ~ 90% rated resistive load)|
Overshoot voltage: 5% of rated value (10% ~ 90% rated resistive load)
|15. Protections function||Output over voltage, over current, power equipment over heat, output compensation, output reversed connection and short-circuit protection.|
|16. Automatic compensating voltage||≤5V|
|17. Noise||≤55dB (≥1m)|
|18. Safety function||Insulation resistance||≥2MΩ|
|Withstand voltage test||2000Vdc, leakage current<10mA|
|Grounding induction resistance||≤0.1Ω|
|19. Short protection mode||Auto cut off output and alarm when short occurs during working.|
If manual shorted before starting, power supply with auto CC working to limit output current.
No frequent manual short which might damage internal components.
|20. Working mode||Withstand long-term continual working at full load|
|21. Remote control (optional)||RS232/RS485|
0~10V/0~5V/4~20mA analog signal
|22. Operating condition||Location: indoor use only.|
Temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C
Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Custom-made requirements acceptable for batch orders.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.