Lvlp Series Programmable Linear DC Power Supply 500V100A
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LVLP - 0500 - 0100T
- Output Current: 0 ~ 100A
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control
- Application: Capacitor Burn-in, Energizing, Relay and Resistor
- Specification: AC/DC transformer, filter, inductance
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 500V
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC Power Frequency Transformation
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Lack Phase
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
LVLP - 0500 - 0100T
LVLP series is linear DC power supply uses power frequency transformer AC/DC conversion technology and matured filtering circuit to ensure pure and & stable DC output
As it uses power frequency transformer, it does not have high frequency radiation interference like switching mode power supply has, so it is suitable for some special conditions that sensitive to EMC. And by its matured and perfect filtering circuit, it has super low ripple and very good output precision; also it has complete protection functions
As features above, this series is mostly used for capacitor, relay and resistor burn-in test and other kinds of test that needs high precision & low ripple DC output.
1. Over 500 models, output voltage: 0 ~ 800V, output current: 0 ~ 500A, output power: 0KW-400kW
2. Constant voltage mode and constant current mode, automatic switchable, output voltage / current continuously adjustable from 0 to rated value.
3. Over voltage protection: Over voltage value continuously adjustable from 0 to 110% rated value, auto-shut down when output voltage exceeds the over voltage set point
4. Short protection: Withstand short-circuit under start-up or any working modes, sound & light alarm when output has short.
5. Over load protection: Auto-tripping when power supply or load has fault and output current exceeds 1.5 times of rated value.
6. Current-limit protection: User set current-limit value, output current will be limited at current-limit value when load has fault.
7. Short alarm: sound & light alarm when output voltage lower than 1% of rated value and current higher 110% of rated value. (optional)
8. Automatic off-load and discharging: when power supply shutdown, power supply will automatically cut off load and discharge electric in load for safety. (optional)
9. Output display: Voltage & current both LED digital display (standard), LCD display (optional) or LCD touch screen display (optional)
10. Pulsing working: could add time controller to be pulsing power supply (optional)
11. Communication port: RS232/RS485 for connection with computer to be remote controlled & monitored by computers (optional)
12. Analog signal: 0 ~ 5V (10V) or 4 ~ 20mA analog signal for output voltage & current control (optional)
1. Electrolysis capacitor burn-in, tantalum capacitor energizing, charging.
2. Resistor, relay, motor, transistor and other electronic components burn-in and routine test.
3. Stereo equipment test, vehicle electronics test
4. Different kinds of current protector test.
5. Lab, electronic device and automatic test equipment
6. Electronic test device, production line equipment, communication equipment.
7. Electrolysis, electroplating, electrochemical equipment.
8. Other conditions need high precision DC output.
General Technical Specification
|1. Input,Output||Input: Three-phase 380Vac, 50 Hz±10%|
Output: DC C.C. and/or C.V.
Max output: 400V100A
|2. Accuracy (C.V.)||Line regulation: ≤0.1% Of the rated value ± 1 digit (output voltage change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: during 8 hrs≤0.3% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: ≤0.04% of the rated value/ºC(output voltage change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤0.3% of the rated value ± 1 digit (output voltage change ratio due to output current change from 0 to rated value)
|3. Accuracy (C.C.)||Line regulation: ≤0.1% Of the rated value ± 1 digit (output current change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: during 8 hrs≤0.3% of the rated value(output current change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: ≤0.04% of the rated value/ºC(output current change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤0.3% of the rated value ± 1 digit (output current change ratio due to output voltage change from 0 to rated value)
|4. Ripple +noise(r.m.s)||CV: ≤0.1% of the rated value+10mV (80%~100% rated output)|
CC: ≤0.2% of the rated value+10mA (80%~100% rated output)
|5. Programming output voltage||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CV|
|6. Programming output current||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CC|
|7. Adjusting mode||10-turn Potentiometer|
Key button (optional)
|8. Protections function||Output will be cut down when over voltage/over current/over temp.|
|9. Short protection||Withstand short-circuit and alarm|
|10. Working mode||Withstand long-term continuous working at full load|
|11. Read output||Digital LED|
|12. Display precision||0.1V, 0.1A|
|13. Display accuracy||≤±1%±1digit (range:5%~50% of the rated value)|
≤±0.5%±1digit (range:50%~100% of the rated value)
|14. Load characteristic||on demand|
|15. Operating condition||Location: indoor use only|
Temperature:-20°C ~ +40°C
|16. Spare parts||Company standard (fuse * 1pc operation manual * 1pc)|
Custom-made specifications are on request.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.