Ccp Series 5kv1kj High Voltage Charging DC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CCP 5KV400mA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 220V
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PFM
- Output Voltage: 5kv
- Output Polarity: Positive or Negative
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 1kw
- Connection Mode: Series Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Frequency Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 400mA
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC High Frequency Conversion
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Short, Oh, Over Load, Load Discharging
- Application: High Voltage Capacitor Charging, High Voltage Char
- Specification: IGBT & HF transformer
- HS Code: 85044019
The CCP series high voltage switching mode DC power supply specially designed for capacitor charging, compared to traditional linear HV power supply, it has faster response time and higher efficiency, also it has high precise and adjustable output voltage, featured current-limit working mode and unique discharging circuit which better suit capacitor charging requirements.
1. Continuous DC operation or capacitor charging application
2. Output 0-10kV adjustable from 0 to 100%
3. Constant current output
4. Charging in constant current mode and switch to constant current mode till fully charged.
5. Unique double isolated system, strong anti-interference ability.
6. Forced air cooling, very rugged design
7. Local or remote control (optional)
1. High voltage capacitor charging
2. High voltage charging
|1. Input Voltage||Tri-phase 208Vac|
|2. Input frequency||50 ~ 60Hz|
|3. Input current||10A@208Vac|
|4. Output Voltage||0 ~ 5KV, continuously adjustable|
|5. Output current||0 ~ 400mA, continuously adjustable|
|6. Output polarity||positive or negative as customers' requirements|
|7. Output adjusting mode||10-turn potentiometer or 0~10V analog signal control or RS port.|
|8. Line regulation||≤0.5%|
|9. Load regulation||≤0.5%|
|10. Ripple||≤0.5% (measured @ 1uf load)|
|11. Total Efficiency||≥85%|
|12. Temperature Coefficient||<200ppm/ºC|
|13. Charging repeatability||≤0.1% (measured @ 16uf load)|
|14. Read output||Digital LED|
|15. Output display||41/2 digital meter|
|16. Protections function|
|17. Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|18. Dimension||19" sub-rack unit with 4U height and 600mm Depth|
|19. Weight||approx. 12Kg|
Front panel instruction
Front panel includes: power switch, HV ON/OFF switch, voltage & current adjustors, voltage & current meters
Functions as table below:
|Power switch||This switch is used to control AC input electric, when switch set to "ON" position, input electric comes in, when set to "OFF" position, input electric switched OFF.|
Do switch off this switch in maintenance!
|HV ON/OFF switch||HV started when set to "ON" position, HV shutdown when set to "OFF" position.|
|Voltage adjustor||It is 10-turn potentiometer for output voltage adjusting, when turned to "10" position, output voltage rises its Max. value, when turned to "0" position, output voltage decreases to its Min. value.|
|Current adjustor||It is 10-turn potentiometer for output current adjusting, when turned to "10" position, output current rises to its Max. value, when turned to "0" position, output current decreases to its Min. value.|
|Output voltage meter||Display output voltage value|
|Output current meter||Display output current value|
Back panel instruction
Back panel includes HV output terminal, cooling fan, GND terminal, AC220V input, serial port-1 and serial port-2
Functions as table below:
|HV output terminal||HV output connector, easy and convenient installing|
|Cooling fan||Ventilation direction: from inside to outside, keep the cooling duct clean for better ventilation.|
|GND terminal||Make sure of good and tight GND connection for load and earth.|
Load must be connected to earth via this point.
|AC 220V Input||Standard 3-core AC 220V input terminal.|
|Serial port-1||RS232 communication port for remote contol|
|Serial port-2||N/A for this unit.|
1. Working environment conditions:
1.1. Temperature:-10ºC ~ 40ºC
1.2. Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing)
1.3. Height: 4000m
2. Storage environment conditions:
2.1. Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
2.2. Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%
2.3. Height: 4000m
- This power module has HV output, only professional person could operate it.
- Please make sure of good grounding before operation.
- Capacitor charging power supply has low internal stored energy, please NO no-loading working.
- Keep power module clean and good ventilation.
- HV input & output connectors or HV load no touch anything.
Physical drawing and other type enclosure (for reference only)
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.