Vfp-S Single-Phase Variable Frequency AC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: VFP-S
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Connection Mode: Parallel Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Width Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Certification: CE
- Output Capacity: 500va ~ 200kVA
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Frequency
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Application: Household Applicances Test, Labs
- Specification: HF transformer, control circuit
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Type: Single
- Input Voltage: Full Range
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PWM
- Output Voltage: 0~150V / 0~300V
- Circuit Mode: IGBT/PWM Pulsing Width Modulating Mode
- Output Setting: Key Button Plus 10-Turn Potaentiometer
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Over Load, Short
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
The VFP-S series is single-phase output model which has various output range from 500VA to 200KVA, it has high resolution & stability and full protection functions, output voltage & frequency continuously adjustable and easy operation-panel. It's widely used as a simulated AC input for equipment or home appliance testing.
1. Output voltage & frequency adjustable via potentiometer or key button
2. Output Range:
a. Voltage - Low level: 0~150V, High level: 150~300V or 0~300V continuously adjustable (best simulate input voltage of different countries)
b. Frequency: 45~70Hz (adjustable)
50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz (fixed)
c. Power: 500VA ~ 200KVA for selection.
3. High output voltage accuracy and output frequency stability
4. Response time: 2ms
5. 0.5% load stability.
6. ±1.5% waveform distortion (resistive load)
7. High-accuracy display for output voltage, current, frequency, power & power factor.
8. Full Protection functions (over voltage, over load, over temp, over current, short-circuit)
9. Friendly Operation Panel
1. For electron-products testing, debugging, powering for electro-instrument
2. Electromotor, electron manufacturing, IT industry, computer, labs and so on.
3. Other situations that need frequency conversion power supply
General Technical Specification
|Circuit mode||IGBT/PWM pulsing width modulating mode|
|AC input||Single-phase 220V/50Hz, 60Hz||Three-phase 380V/50Hz, 60Hz|
50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz (fixed)
|Waveform distortion||≤1.5% (resistive load)|
|Display||Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency & Power factor all 4-digit LED display.|
|Display resolution||Voltage meter: 0.1V|
Current meter: less than 4A: 0.001A more than 4A: 0.01A
Power meter: less than 200W: 0.1W more than 200W: 1W
Frequency meter: 0.1Hz
Power factor: 0.001 (optional)
|Protection functions||Auto tripping and alarm when over voltage, over load, over temp, over current and short-circuit.|
(Input & output no fusing breaker)
|Cooling system||Forced air-cooling type|
Humidity: 0~90% (non-coagulating)
|Size (W*D*H) (mm)||430*180*440||430*180*470||430*520*650||550*520*740||580*820*1060||700*1020*1205||800*1450*1205||1000*1600*1450|
Custom-made specifications are available.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.