Ifp Series Intermediate Frequency AC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IFP
- Phase: Single-Phase or Three Phase
- Usage: AC Power Supply
- Size: Medium
- Power Source: Switching Regulated Power Supply
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Voltage: 0~150VAC / 0~300VAC
- Principle: High Frequency PWM Conversion & Filtering
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Application: Airdrome Ground, Radar, Ship and Military Electron
- Specification: HF transformer, filtering, capacitors
- HS Code: 8504401990
- Current Type: AC
- Frequency Characteristics: Intermediate Frequency
- Frequency: Intermediate Frequency
- Iron Core Shape: C
- Application Range: Railway
- Input: 220VAC / 380VAC
- Output Capacity: 1kVA ~ 60kVA
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage 400Hz AC Output
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Over Load, Short
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
IFP series is a kind of static AC power source with 400Hz fixed output which specially designed for aviation & military electric equipment testing and other situations need 400Hz output.
Its output power range is from 5KVA to 200KVA, it has high display resolution & stability, low waveform distortion, full protections and friendly operation-panel.
1. Output power from 500VA - 600KVA for selection.
2. Output frequency: 400Hz (fixed)
3. IGBT/PWM circuit, high-frequency switch transfer.
4. High-accuracy display for output voltage, current, frequency, power & power factor
5. ±0.1% load frequency accuracy.
6. ±0.5% load voltage accuracy.
7. With Full Protections ( over voltage, over load, over temp, over current)
8. Friendly operation Panel.
9. Intelligent monitoring & control (optional)
1. Airdrome ground establishment, radar, ship, spaceflight, and military electronic manufacturing & debugging.
2. Other situations which need intermediate frequency (400Hz)
General Technical Specification
|Circuit mode||SPWM type|
|Input Voltage||Single-phase 220Vac ± 10%/50Hz, 60Hz ± 6%||Three-phase 380Vac ± 10%/50Hz, 60Hz ± 6%|
|Input power factor||≥0.8|
|Output||Voltage||110V system: 0.0 ~ 150.0V (Low level)|
220V system: 0.0 ~ 300.0V (High level)
|Phase voltage: 0V ~ 150V (Line voltage: 0 ~ 260V)|
Phase voltage: 0v ~ 300V (Line voltage: 0V ~ 520V)
|Waveform distortion||Pure sine wave, ≤±1.5% (linear load)|
|Over load ability||125% 10min, 150% 1S|
|Dynamic characteristic||<5% (0~100% load variance)|
|Display||Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency & Power factor LED 4-bits display, precision: 1%|
|Protections function||Auto tripping and alarm when over voltage, over load, over temp, over current and short-circuit.|
|Cooling system||Forced air-cooling type|
|Operation Temperature||Temperature: -10°C-60°C|
|Relative Humidity||Humidity :0-90% (non-coagulating)|
Input voltage: power source voltage can be changed on requests
Custom-made specifications are available
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.