Ltp Series Precision High Voltage Power Supply 100kv5ma
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LTP 100KV5mA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: Full Range
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PFM
- Output Voltage: 100kv
- Output Polarity: Positive or Negative
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 500W
- Connection Mode: Series Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Frequency Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 5mA
- Application: Hipot Test, Withstand Voltage Test, Piezoelectric
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Oc, Short, Load Discharging
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Specification: IGBT & HF transformer
- HS Code: 85044019
The LTP series reliable high voltage switching mode DC power supply with high output accuracy and low ripple, compared to traditional linear HV power supply, it has similar output precision degree but faster response time and higher efficiency.
It is designed for lab use or other conditions need precise & stable HV output.
1. CV/CC working modes
2. Output voltage adjustable from 0 to 100%
3. Output current adjustable from 0 to 100%
4. Operate either in constant voltage or constant current mode
5. IGBT based series resonant inverter up to 50kHz
6. Forced air cooling, very rugged design
7. Full local or remote control
1. Hipot test
2. High voltage components test
3. piezoelectric test
4. piezoelectric material test
5. Lab, electronic device and automatic test equipment.
General Technical Specification
|1. Input Voltage||220V±10%|
|2. Output Power||500W (Max.)|
|3. Output Voltage||0 ~ 100KV, adjustable output voltage.|
|3.Output current||0 ~ 5mA, adjustable output current.|
|4. Output polarity||positive or negative|
|5. Output connection||100KV HV connector made by IdealTek.|
|6. Output cable||150KV HV cable, 1.5m long (default no shielding)|
(option) If shielded HV cable required, please inform before ordering!
|5. Output adjusting mode||10-turn potentiometer or 0~10V analog signal control or RS port.|
|6. Line regulation||≤0.1%|
|7. Load regulation||≤0.1%|
|9. Total Efficiency||≥85%|
|10. Read output||Digital LED|
|11. Output display||41/2 digital meter|
|12. Protections function|
|13. Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|14. Dimension||19" sub-rack unit with 2U height and 600mm Depth|
|15. Weight||Approx. 8kg|
1. Working environment conditions:
1.1. Temperature:-10ºC ~ 40ºC
1.2. Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing)
1.3. Height: 4000m
2. Storage environment conditions:
2.1. Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
2.2. Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%
2.3. Height: 4000m
1. This power module has HV output, only professional person could operate it.
2. Please check power module as below before start-up
2.1. Keep power module clean and good ventilation.
2.2. HV input & output connectors or HV load no touch anything.
2.3. Please check back current of load well connected with GND bolt at the back of power module.
Physical drawing and other type enclosure (for reference only)
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.