SCR Series SCR DC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRP
- Phase: Three Phase
- Usage: Electrochemistry, Charging, Electroplating
- Size: Large
- Power Source: Linear Regulated Power Supply
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 0~20000A (Max.)
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control
- Application: Water Treatment, Heating
- Specification: transformer, inductance, control circuit
- HS Code: 85044019
- Current Type: DC
- Frequency Characteristics: Power Frequency
- Frequency: Industrial Frequency
- Iron Core Shape: EI
- Application Range: Industrial and Mining Enterprises
- Output Voltage: 0~800V (Max.)
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC Power Frequency Transformation
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Lack Phase
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
|1. Input,Output||Input: Three-phase380Vac±10% 50Hz/60Hz±10%|
Output: DC C.C. and/or C.V.
Max output: as requirements
|2. Accuracy (C.V.)||Line regulation: ≤0.1% Of the rated value (output voltage change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: during 8 hrs≤0.3% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: ≤0.04% of the rated value/ºC(output voltage change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤1% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to output current change from 0 to rated value)
|3. Accuracy (C.C.)||Line regulation(361-418V): ≤0.1% Of the rated value (output current change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: during 8 hrs≤0.3% of the rated value(output current change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: ≤0.04% of the rated value/ºC(output current change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤1% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to output voltage change from 0 to rated value)
|4. Ripple + Noise (r.m.s)||C.V: ≤1% of the rated value+10mV (Rated output power)|
|5. Ripple +Noise (p-p)||C.V: ≤5% of the rated value+10mV (Rated output power)|
|5. Programming output voltage||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CV|
|6. Programming output current||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CC|
|7. Adjusting mode||10-turn Potentiometer|
Key button (optional)
|9. Protections function||Output auto-protection and alarm when over voltage / over current / lack phase / over temp.|
|10. Short protection||Withstand transient short-circuit.|
|11. Working mode||Withstand long-term continual working at full load|
|12. Read output||Digital LED|
|13. Display precision||Depends on output specification|
|14. Display accuracy||≤±1%±1digit (range:5%~50% of the rated value)|
≤±0.5%±1digit (range:50%~100% of the rated value)
|15. Load characteristic||On demand|
|16. Operating condition||Location: indoor use only.|
Temperature:-20°C ~ +40°C
|17. Spare parts||Company standard (fuse, main board, operation CD and other wearing parts)|
Input Voltage: Power source voltage can be changed to others on request.
Custom-made specifications are on request.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.