HVLP Series Precision High Voltage Power Supply 20kv100mA
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-8,050 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000-8,050/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HVLP - 20KV - 100mA
- Output Current: 0 ~ 100mA
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Lack Phase
- Application: Hv Capacitor Charging, Klystron, Magnet Tube
- Specification: Power frequency transformer, filter, inductance
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 20000V
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC Power Frequency Transformation
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Origin: China
HVLP - 20KV - 100mA
HVLP series is high voltage linear DC power supply uses power frequency transformer AC/DC conversion technology, series voltage-rise circuit design and matured filtering circuit to ensure controllable and stable HV DC output.
As it uses power frequency transformer, it is more reliable and durable than switching mode power supply that using high frequency PWM technology and it does not have high frequency radiation interference like switching mode power supply has.
Its matured and perfect filtering circuit gives it super low ripple and very good output precision, also it has complete protection functions
As features above, this series is mostly used for HV capacitor charging, HIPOT test and other kinds of HV tests.
1. Over 200 models, output voltage: 800V ~ 20KV, output current: 0 ~ 500A, output power: 10KW-200kW
2. Constant voltage mode and constant current mode, automatic switchable, output voltage / current continuously adjustable from 5% to 100% rated value.
3. Over voltage protection: Over voltage value continuously adjustable from 0 to 110% rated value, auto-shut down when output voltage exceeds the over voltage set point
4. Short protection: Withstand short-circuit under start-up or any working modes, sound & light alarm when output has short. (<6KV)
Auto-tripping when short-circuit and sound & light alarm (>6KV)
5. Over load protection: Auto-tripping when power supply or load has fault and output current exceeds 1.5 times of rated value.
6. Short alarm: sound & light alarm when output short-circuits. (optional)
7. Automatic off-load and discharging: when power supply shutdown, power supply will automatically cut off load and discharge electric in load for safety. (optional)
8. Output display: Voltage & current both LED digital display (standard), LCD display (optional) or LCD touch screen display (optional)
9. Pulsing working: could add time controller to be pulsing power supply (optional)
10. Communication port: RS232/RS485 for connection with computer to be remote controlled & monitored by computers (optional)
11. Analog signal: 0 ~ 5V (10V) or 4 ~ 20mA analog signal for output voltage & current control (optional)
1. Institutes, university HV tests
2. HV electronics component burn-in test, gas discharging test
3. Klystron, magnet tube, electronic gun driving.
4. HV capacitor charging
5. Other conditions need HV output.
General Technical Specification
|1. Input,Output||Input: Single-phase 220Vac±10% 50Hz±10%|
Output:DC C.C. and/or C.V.
Max output: 20000V100mA
(Grounding: two optional modes, default configuration is negative high-voltage, positive grounding)
1. Positive high-voltage, negative grounding
2. Negative high-voltage, positive grounding
|2. Accuracy (C.V.)||Line regulation: ≤0.1% Of the rated value (output voltage change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: during 8 hrs≤0.3% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: ≤0.04% of the rated value/ºC(output voltage change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤0.3% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to output current change from 0 to rated value)
|3. Accuracy (C.C.)||Line regulation: ≤0.1% Of the rated value (output current change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: during 8 hrs≤0.3% of the rated value(output current change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: ≤0.04% of the rated value/ºC(output current change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤0.3% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to output voltage change from 0 to rated value)
|4. Ripple +noise(r.m.s)||Positive high-voltage, negative grounding: ≤0.2% of the rated value+10mV (80%~100% rated output)|
Negative high-voltage, positive grounding: ≤0.1% of the rated value+10mV (80%~100% rated output)
|5. Programming output voltage||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CV|
|6. Programming output current||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CC|
|7. Adjusting mode||10-turn Potentiometer|
Key button (optional)
|8. Protections function||Auto-protection when over voltage/over current/lack phase|
|9. Short protection||Auto-tripping when short-circuit|
|10. Working mode||Withstand long-term continual working at full load|
|11. Read output||Digital LED|
|12. Display precision||10V, 1mA|
|13. Display accuracy||≤±1%±1digit (range:5%~50% of the rated value)|
≤±0.5%±1digit (range:50%~100% of the rated value)
|14. Load characteristic||on demand|
|15. Operating condition||Location: indoor use only|
Temperature:-20°C ~ +40°C
|16. Spare parts||Company standard (fuse * 1pc, high-voltage output line * 1pc, operation manual * 1pc)|
Custom-made specifications are on request.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.