STP Series 48V500A Electrolysis DC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-2,550 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,500-2,550/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: STP 48V500A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: Full Range
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PWM
- Output Voltage: 0~48V
- Circuit Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / PLC / RS Po
- Color: Ral7035
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Specification: HF transformer, filter, IGBT
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 24kw
- Connection Mode: Parallel Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Width Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 0~500A
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Lack Phase, Short
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling / Water Cooling
- Application: Elelctroplating, Mao, Anodizing, Heating
- Transport Package: Plywood Packing
- Origin: China
Model: STP 48V500A
STP Series Power Supply is specially designed for electroplating process of various kinds of metal, such as zinc, copper, tin and gold etc.
It has high frequency transformer, rectifer and PWM technology to ensure stable low output voltage and high output current for electroplating needs, it is featured for good reliability, high efficiency, small size and various control methods, it also could be used for other application like oxidation, water treatment and anodizing etc.
1. Advanced soft-switching technology and multi-loop control adopted to ensure output precision & stability.
2. High-power isolated gate bipolar IGBT & Nano scale material high frequency transformer adopted.
3. Output voltage & current separately adjustable.
4. CC voltage-limit / CV current-limit working modes, manual-switchable.
5. High efficiency, full protection functions, like lack phase, over voltage, lack voltage, short-circuit, over current and over heat protection
6. Small size & Low weight
7. Optional functions:
a. DSP control, analog control.
b. N+1 redundant system for high-power application and convenient maintenance
c. Pulsing output
d. Polarity reverse function
e. Output timing
5. Water treatment
General Technical Specification
Custom-made requirements acceptable.
Main Components & Advantages
1. IGBT: Infineon (the original Siemens) IGBT module.
2. Three-phase bridge rectifier: SANREX bridge rectifier.
3. Main Transformer:High-frequency Nano crystalline transformer. The transformer is a case type structure. This case is not only the protective layer, but also the output of the transformer, and it also can provide cooling water channel. Another advantage is its large conductive area, small heat. Because the transformer adopts the novel structure, the conformity of production produced is high; it is especially suitable for high power supply manufacturing.
4. Output rectifier diodes: AN (original Motorola) Schottky.
5. Heat sink: Good quality aluminum panel, thickness up to 42mm
6. Output copper bar: 99.9% non-oxidation red copper, designed flow ability beyond 2.5A/m2
7. Cooling water pipe: RIFENG aluminum plastics compound pipe
8. Breaker: Schneider air circuit-breaker
9. Allowance: suitable power allowance for long-term continuously working.
10. Cabinet: 2cm thick good cold-rolled sheet with powder coating for cabinet making, protection degree reaches industrial IP56 degree.
1. Check whether the bolts or moisture loosen regularly
2. Check whether water leakage at pipe connection regularly
3. Check whether any leaking of water pipe connection regularly.
4. Regularly open the box side plate, cleaning dust inside.
5. Regularly with clip-on ammeter check three-phase input current that it is abnormal and serious drift phenomenon, if abnormal, contact the supplier in time.
6. Specially assigned person for equipment maintenance.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.