Csp Series High Frequency Switching DC Power Supply
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CSP full series
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 220VAC or 380VAC
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: AC Grid Input
- Modulation System: PWM
- Output Voltage: 0~2000V (Max.)
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC High Frequency Conversion
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh
- Color: Black / Grey / Blue
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Specification: IGBT & HF transformer
- HS Code: 8504401990
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 3kw~60kw
- Connection Mode: AC/DC
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Width Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 0~2000A (Max.)
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Application: Component or Device Burn-in Test, Routing Test
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
CSP series is regulated switching DC power supply, which adopts high frequency AC/DC conversion technology, its circuit uses reliable IGBT and high frequency transformer to give adjustable and stable DC output.
It is a cost and effective model designed for universal applications need stable DC output with medium output precision, now it is widely used for components and electronic goods test, capacitor test and charging etc.
1. AC/DC high frequency conversion technology.
2. High stability & efficiency output.
3. IGBT & High frequency semi-conductor transformer adopted.
4. Output voltage & current separately adjustable.
5. CC/CV working modes, auto-switchable.
6. Voltage limiting & Current limiting protection functions
7. Small size & Low weight
1. Electronics components burn-in test
2. Light, inverter burn-in test
3. Heating test
General Technical Specification
|1. Input,Output||Input: Single-phase, two-wire + G 220Vac±10%, 50/60Hz (<5KW)|
Three-phase, four-wire 380Vac±10%, 50Hz/60Hz (≥5KW)
Three-phase, four-wire + G 380Vac±10%, 50Hz/60Hz (≥5KW)
Output voltage: 0 ~ 2000Vdc, continuously adjustable
Output current: 0 ~ 2000A, continuously adjustable
Max. output power: 0 ~ 60KW
|2. Accuracy (C.V.)||Line regulation: ≤±0.3% Of the rated value (-5%, +10% input variance)|
Time drift: ≤1% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp drift: ≤0.4‰/ºC of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation: ≤1% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to output current change from 0 to rated value)
|3. Accuracy (C.C.)||Line regulation: ≤±0.3% Of the rated value (-5%, +10% input variance)|
Time drift: ≤1% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp drift: ≤0.4‰/ºC of the rated value (output current change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation: ≤1% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to output voltage change from 0 to rated value)
|4. Ripple (Vrms)||C.V: ≤30% of the rated value ± 10mV (measured under 100% rated output) (6V ~ 12V)|
C.V: ≤5% of the rated value ± 10mV (measured under 100% rated output) (24V ~ 36V)
C.V: ≤2% of the rated value ± 10mV (measured under 100% rated output) (60V ~ 100V)
C.V: ≤1% of the rated value ± 10mV (measured under 100% rated output) (≥150V)
|6. Power factor||0.95|
|7. Output voltage Range||Adjustable (0 ~ rated value)|
|8. Output current Range||Adjustable (0 ~ rated value)|
|9. Adjusting mode||10-turn potentiometer|
|10. Output display||LED digital display (optional, 31/2 digits or 41/2 )|
Default is 31/2
|11. Display resolution (LED)||Depends on output|
|12. Protections function||Output voltage-limiting, current-limiting, over heat protection.|
|13. Response time||≤50ms|
|14. Remote control (optional)||0~10V, 4~20mA analog signal control|
|15. Cooling||Forced-air cooling|
|16. Working mode||Withstand long-term continual working.|
|17. Operating condition||Location: indoor use only.|
Temperature: -5°C ~ 45°C
Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
|18. Size & Weight||Depends on output|
Custom-made request acceptable.
White enclosure (1KW ~ 4KW)
380*380*150 (W*H*D) (mm) (one fan)
400*400*190 (W*H*D) (mm) (one fan)
black power enclosure (handle ring one both sides optional)
440*500*150 (W*H*D) (mm) (two fans) (1KW ~ 4KW)
440*550*180 (W*H*D) (mm) (one or two fans) (4KW ~ 6KW)
480*550*180 (W*H*D) (mm) (two fans) (4KW ~ 6KW)
grey power enclosure (handle ring one both sides optional)
650*556*250 (W*H*D) (mm) (one fan)
Cabinet 450*450*780 (W*H*D) (mm) (+80mm wheels) (6~20KW)
Cabinet 650*950*1550 (W*H*D) (mm) (+150mm wheels) (35KW ~ 90KW)
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.