- Model NO.: CCP1000
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 220V
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PFM
- Output Voltage: 10kv
- Output Polarity: Positive or Negative
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control / RS Ports
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Specification: IGBT & HF transformer
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 1kw
- Connection Mode: Series Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Frequency Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 100mA
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC High Frequency Conversion
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Short, Oh, Over Load, Load Discharging
- Application: High Voltage Capacitor Charging, High Voltage Char
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
The CCP1000 series high voltage switching mode DC power supply specially designed for capacitor charging, compared to traditional linear HV power supply, it has faster response time and higher efficiency, also it has high precise and adjustable output voltage, featured current-limit working mode and unique discharging circuit which better suit capacitor charging requirements.
1. Continuous DC operation or capacitor charging application
2. Output 0-10kV adjustable from 0 to 100%
3. Constant current output: 100mA
4. Charging in constant current mode and switch to constant current mode till fully charged.
5. Unique double isolated system, strong anti-interference ability.
6. Forced air cooling, very rugged design
7. Local or remote control (optional)
1. High voltage capacitor charging
2. High voltage charging
Physical drawing (weight: 3.6Kg)
|1. Input Voltage||220V±10%|
|2. Input current||6A (Max. value under 220Vac input)|
|3. Output Power||1KW|
|4. Output Voltage||0 ~ 10KV adjustable (200Vac ~ 240Vac input), positive or negative HV output polarity selectable|
|5. Output current||100mA|
|6. Output polarity||positive or negative|
|7. Output adjusting mode||0 ~ 10KV continuously adjustable, customer could add 10K potentiometer to voltage control interface to realize adjusting function.|
|8. Line regulation||≤0.5%|
|9. Load regulation||≤0.5%|
|10. Total Efficiency||≥85%|
|11. Minimal capacitive load||100nF|
|12. Read output||Digital LED|
|13. Protections function|
|14. Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||213*276*138|
|15. Weight||Approx. 3.6Kg|
1. Working environment conditions:
1.1. Temperature:-10ºC ~ 40ºC
1.2. Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing)
1.3. Height: 4000m
2. Storage environment conditions:
2.1. Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
2.2. Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%
2.3. Height: 4000m
Input & Control connectors (as photo & table below)
Table - 1
Control terminal definition
Table - 2 corresponding input connectors
|1||HV start switch, to GND, closed refers to ON, break refers to OFF|
|4||Output voltage control, 0-10V refers to 0-10KV|
|6||HV output feedback, 0-10V refers to 0-10KV|
|7||Output current feedback, 0-10V refers to 0-100mA|
|8||Output current control, 0-10V refers to 0-100mA|
HV output line: BNC output connector adopted.
1. This power module has HV output, only professional person could operate it.
2. Please check power module as below before start-up
2.1. Keep power module clean and good ventilation.
2.2. HV input & output connectors or HV load no touch anything.
2.3. Please check back current of load well connected with GND bolt at the back of power module.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.