Tsp Series High Power Regulated DC Power Supply 500V300A
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TSP - 500 - 300T
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 380V
- Starting Mode: Self-excited Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Modulation System: PWM
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 500V
- Circuit Mode: AC/DC High Frequency Conversion
- Output Setting: 10-Turn Potentiometer
- Protection: Ov, Oc, Oh, Lack Phase
- Cooling Method: Forced-Air Cooling
- Trademark: IdealTek
- Specification: HF AC/DC conversion
- HS Code: 85044019
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 150kw
- Connection Mode: Parallel Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Width Modulation Type
- Energy Transmission: One-way Transmission
- Brand: Idealtek
- Output Current: 0 ~ 300A
- Working Mode: Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Output Display: LED or LCD
- Remote Control: 0~10V / 4~20mA Analog Signal Control
- Color: Ral7035
- Transport Package: Plywood Packing
- Origin: China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
TSP - 500 - 300T
TSP series uses high quality spares, this series has good reliability, low ripple, high efficiency, high output power (high voltage, heavy current), compact size and low weight.
It has automatic switchable CC/CV working modes and perfect protections for safety and high reliability, also it could add over voltage/current protection values preset function, discharging and pulsing output functions for capacitor burn-in use.
Currently, it is widely used for capacitor manufacturing, schools, and institutes etc.
1. Over 200 models, output voltage: 0 ~ 2000V, output current: 0 ~ 3000A, output power: 4.5KW-100kW
2. Constant voltage mode and constant current mode, automatic switchable, output voltage / current continuously adjustable from 0 to rated value.
3. Over voltage protection: Over voltage value continuously adjustable from 0 to 110% rated value, auto-shut down when output voltage exceeds the over voltage set point
4. Over current protection: over current protection value continuously adjustable within rated value range, sound & light alarm when output current exceeds set value.
5. Short protection: Withstand short-circuit under start-up or any working modes, sound & light alarm when output has short.
6. Over load protection: Auto-tripping when power supply or load has fault and output current exceeds 1.5 times of rated value
7. Short alarm: sound & light alarm when output voltage lower than 1% of rated value and current higher 110% of rated value. (optional)
8. Automatic off-load and discharging: when power supply shutdown, power supply will automatically cut off load and discharge electric in load for safety. (optional)
9. Output display: Voltage & current both LED digital display (standard), LCD display (optional) or LCD touch screen display (optional)
10. Pulsing working: could add time controller to be pulsing power supply (optional)
11. Communication port: RS232/RS485 for connection with computer to be remote controlled & monitored by computers (optional)
12. Analog signal: 0 ~ 5V (10V) or 4 ~ 20mA analog signal for output voltage & current control (optional)
1. Electrolysis capacitor burn-in, tantalum capacitor energizing.
2. DC motor test, burn-in, EV motor test, burn-in.
3. Resistor, relay, motor, transistor and other electronic components burn-in and routine test.
4. Lab, electronic device and automatic test equipment
5. Electronic test device, production line equipment, communication equipment.
6. Electrolysis, electroplating, electrochemical equipment.
|1. Input,Output||Input: Three-phase 380Vac±10%, 50Hz±10%|
Output:DC C.C. and/or C.V.
Max output: 500V300A
|2. Accuracy (C.V.)||Line regulation:≤0.1% Of the rated value ± 1 digit (output voltage change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: ≤0.3% of the rated value (output voltage change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: (within 30mins) ≤0.4‰/ºC of the rated value ± 2 digits (output voltage change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation:≤0.2% of the rated value ± 1 digit (output voltage change ratio due to output current change from 0 to rated value)
|3. Accuracy (C.C.)||Line regulation: ≤0.1% Of the rated value ± 1 digit (output current change ratio under input ±10% change)|
Stability: ≤0.3% of the rated value (output current change ratio due to 8 hours continuously working)
Temp. coeff.offset: (within 30mins) ≤0.4‰/ºC of the rated value ± 2 digits (output current change ratio due to environment temperature changes)
Load regulation(load 0~100%): ≤0.2% of the rated value ± 1 digit (output current change ratio due to output voltage change from 0 to rated value)
|4. Ripple +noise(r.m.s)||CV: ≤0.3% of the rated value+10mV (80%~100% rated output)|
|6. Programming Output voltage||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CV|
|7. Programming output current||Adjustable (0~rated value) or CC|
|8. Adjusting mode||10-turn Potentiometer|
Key button (optional)
|9. Protections function||Output will be cut down when over voltage / over current / over Temp.|
|10. Short protection||Auto CC working when short connected, please add short protection if load could not bear long-term short.|
|11. Working mode||Withstand long-term continuous working at full load.|
|12. Read output||Digital LED|
|13. Display precision||1V, 1A|
|15. Transient response time||≤20ms|
|16. Display accuracy||≤±1%±1digit (range:5%~100% of the rated value)|
|17. Load characteristic||On demand|
|18. Operating condition||Location: indoor use only|
Temperature:-20°C ~ +40°C
|19. Spare parts||Company standard (fuse*1 set, operation CD*1pc)|
Custom-made specifications are on request.
Pay attention to the following points during temporary & long-term storage.
1. Store the power supply in our packing box
2. Long-term storage would lead to electrolytic capacitor degradation, it should be powered up yearly, at least 5 hours power-on time, input voltage should be increased to rated value by voltage regulator.
1. The warranty period of this product is 12 months, free repair within warranty period except for man‐made damages or irresistible forces.
The following cases during under warranty are not included in free-warranty scope:
(1). Incorrect operation & maintenance of the power source that cause fault.
(2). Natural loss of consumable material (shell, connector etc.)
(3). Manual damage caused by modification or dismantle
(4). Damage caused by external equipments or third-party product or plug-in units.
(5). Force majeure factors, such as fire, flood or input grid abnormal.
(6). Unilateral amendment or modification on our LOGO or part number.
(7). Fault caused by abnormal usage of power source.
(8). Other non-product quality causes
2. Reasonable maintenance & repair costs should be charged after warranty period.
Remark: Price offered in this page is for reference only, price changes would be made without notice
Please contact us for accurate offering, thanks for understanding.